These terms and conditions contain important information about the users/surfers of our website and as a buyer of our products, and apply to all products, services used or purchased on our website.
This website and all related services are expressly subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions. By using our website, purchasing products or subscribing to one of our services, the user or user automatically accepts these terms and conditions, including any future changes made available by publication on our website or notified in any other way.
CORELL offers exclusively access to this website and its products and services on the basis of user acceptance of TCs. If the latter does not approve the TCs, the latter does not have the right to use this website or our services, or to acquire our products. Any contradictions in the interpretation of these TCs cannot be used against CORELL.
Applicability of The Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (TC) apply to the use of the CORELL website (corellnatural.ch and all associated sub-domains: “website”) and all CORELL products, offers, deliveries, and services, as well as any other agreement with or on its behalf with CORELL, unless it is written to the contrary.
- By using the website and ordering products or subscribing to services via this website, the customer (“customer” or “user”) automatically gives CORELL the agreement of the latest corresponding version of these TCs.
- All content published on the CORELL website (including logos, trademarks, copyrights, etc.) is CORELL’s intellectual property, and without prior express written permission from CORELL, may not be distributed, modified, or used in any way.
- By using the website and accepting these TCs, you declare that you are of age above 18 in your country of residence, and that the acquisition and use of our products or services are legal in your place of residence or at their intended destination. It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure compliance with this requirement, and CORELL declines any responsibility in this regard .
- We reserve the right to refuse to enter into a contract or provide services at any time, without specifying the reasons.
General information, products and services offering
- All information on the website or in other documents written by CORELL have been prepared with the utmost care. However, CORELL cannot guarantee that all this information is correct, complete and/or up-to-date. CORELL reserves the right to edit any information on the site or in other written documents without notice. The user confirms that it is his/her responsibility to verify all the information contained on the website.
- All information provided by CORELL on its website, or in any other way, about our products and services are exclusively intended to provide general information, and cannot be considered to represent medical knowledge or advice. Any decision made by the customer regarding the use of our products and services on the basis of the information provided by CORELL is subject to the personal responsibility of the customer and its own risks.
- Our website may contain links to websites and third-party documents. These links are provided exclusively for informational purposes and we have no control over the content of these websites or documents. As a result, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from the use of such links.
- Comments from customers and users are welcome. They can send all their comments via our contact form on the website or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If the buyer feels that his rights have been violated, he can address his claims to the email address email@example.com or via the contact form of our website.
- CORELL reserves the right, at any time and without incurring its responsibility to its customers or third parties, to modify the products and services provided, and to remove products and services from its range.
- On its website, CORELL may occasionally publish special offers about its products and services.
- In addition, we reserve the right, without being required, subject to our judgment and without any indication of reasons, to limit or discontinue at any time the sale of products or the provision of services to an individual customer, a third party, or in regional countries or jurisdictions.
- We cannot guarantee that our internet and services will operate without interruption and error. In the event of a breakdown or interruption, CORELL will contact the customer to identify an appropriate solution.
Registration, user account, and personal data
- To place an order on the site, the customer can first create an account via the registration page. During the registration process, the customer is asked to choose a username and password. The username and password must be treated with the strictest confidentiality by the customer. CORELL is not responsible for any abuse of registration information and will assume that the person using our site is indeed the registered customer.
- CORELL and its employees will never ask its user for the password. If the user suspects that their registration information has fallen into the wrong hands, they are required to change their registration information without delay.
- The customer is committed to ensure that all information in his account is correct and up to date. CORELL disclaims any liability in the event of delays or additional costs caused by incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the customer.
- All customer data are processed and protected by CORELL as described in our data protection statement. Data protection reporting forms are an integral part of our TCs. For more information, the user should consult our data protection policy.
- The feature of purchasing products and services as a “guest” (unregistered user) is also available on the website. For this type of purchase, we will only ask the user for the essential data necessary to process his order. However, even for this type of access, these TCs are applicable. Once the purchase process is complete, you will be offered to either register as a user or continue as an unregistered user.
Contracting on the website
- The offer of the products on the site cannot be considered as a commitment by CORELL to enter into a sales contract. As the products are not necessarily available in stock at any time, the customer cannot immediately enter into a purchase agreement by placing an order.
- When the user confirms his order, his order becomes binding and remains binding for a period of 7 working days. Simply confirming CORELL’s receipt of the order does not constitute the conclusion of a contract.
- While we do everything to ensure that all information and specifications on our website or in other written documents are accurate, errors and omissions can occur. We reserve the right to correct them as we see fit and to update or cancel an order that is or could be affected by such corrections.
- The sales contract will be concluded between CORELL and the user as soon as the products ordered are sent to him (delivery of the goods to the carrier). CORELL reserves the right to fully or partially refuse to establish a contract without any indication of reasons.
- In the event of a cancellation, restriction or suspension of a customer’s order, CORELL will make every reasonable effort to contact the customer to explain the situation.
Prices and payments terms
- All prices listed by CORELL on its website and in other written documents include legal VAT. All costs included in the price are clearly stated. Any additional fees will be listed separately and will have to be paid by the customer.
- The products are sent by CORELL, based in Rolle, Switzerland. Customs duties, import taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the customer. CORELL has no influence on these additional costs and is not in a position to provide information on these costs. For more information, please contact the customs authorities in your destination country.
- At the time of order, the customer is asked to pay the full price. Without payment of the amount, the order cannot be validated. If CORELL, cancel or must change the order made by the customer, the difference in price can either be requested from the customer with CORELL approval or, if necessary, refunded to the customer. In the latter case, the refund will be made within 3 to 7 business days following the change.
- The payment methods we accept are specified on the website. We reserve the right to modify these methods at any time, at our complete discretion.
- Generally, the products are delivered to the delivery address that you have indicated when you order within 1 to 5 business days, as long as the products in question are available. For delivery from certain countries, a longer delivery time may apply. All delivery conditions are legally non-binding and non-compliance with these conditions does not give the customer the right to terminate the contract.
- If CORELL delivery is more than 30 days after the customer’s order, the customer must first give CORELL an additional period of at least 20 business days during which CORELL can still execute the contract before the customer can cancel his order. If the order is cancelled, CORELL will not refund more than the purchase price. Any liability for compensation in the event of a delay or failure of delivery is excluded. This provision is not applicable in the event of a delay by the carrier.
- The customer must accept partial deliveries if, for example, some of the products ordered are no longer available or can only be delivered at a later date.
- The place of execution is the place where the products are handed over by CORELL Switzerland to the Swiss postal services (or to another transport company). The profits and risks are transferred to the customer when sending these products. CORELL is not responsible for the loss or damage of products during transportation.
Guarantee and right of return
- CORELL is responsible for the defects of products purchased in accordance with the provisions of the Swiss Bond Code (SWC). The customer is required to inspect the products immediately after they are received and to inform CORELL in writing of any defects within 7 days; otherwise, the products will be considered to have been approved. Hidden defects must also be reported in writing to CORELL within 7 days of their discovery.
- In case of discrepancies (color, smell, taste, etc.), we do not accept any responsibility. CORELL disclaims any responsibility for deviation in difference (color, smell, taste, etc.) from the products.
- All products are available in good condition. Images, information or descriptions of different products on the website or in other documents written by CORELL cannot be considered as the guarantee of particular characteristics and therefore do not engage under any circumstances CORELL.
- Defective products must be returned to CORELL Switzerland for inspection at ZA La Pièce 1, 1180 Rolle, Switzerland. CORELL is entitled to provide replacement products or refund the purchase price. If the purchase price is refunded, import taxes will not be refunded. CORELL is not responsible for losses incurred by the customer due to defective products. In accordance with Article 210 paragraph 1 of the Code of Obligations (CO), warranty rights are subject to a two-year period.
- If the customer is not satisfied with his order, he has the right to return the products to CORELL Switzerland within 14 days of receiving the products. The customer will have to make contact on time with the customer service. When possible, products should be returned sealing, unopened, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. As soon as we receive the returned products and the return conditions are met, the purchase price will be refunded to the customer; return costs will not be refunded. If the packaging or product has been damaged, CORELL reserves the right to withhold an amount related to the damage.
- To the extent permitted by law, any liability of CORELL or another company affiliated with CORELL is excluded in the event of damage or damage suffered by the customer in connection with the conclusion of the contract of sale, delivery, or use of the product CORELL services.
- The customer accepts that the use of CORELL’s products and services is at its own risk.
- In case of questions, comments, or complaints about our products and services, the customer should contact our customer service by phone or email (coordinates on the website). CORELL will make every reasonable effort to contact him within 3 business days.
Changes in terms and conditions of sales (TCs)
- We reserve the right to modify or supplement TCs at any time, without notice. The TCs are published in their latest version on our website or notified in another form. For each purchase of products, the TCs published in force and accepted by the customer at the time of validation of his order is applicable.
- If one of the provisions of these TCs were to prove or become totally or partially ineffective, the validity of the other provisions would not be affected. Ineffective provisions will be replaced by a corresponding provision as much as possible for the original intent of the parties.
- The contract between CORELL, the customer, and these TCs is exclusively subject to Swiss material law, excluding the rules of conflict of laws. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Sales Contracts (UNCSC) is expressly excluded.
- Any dispute arising from or in connection with the contract between CORELL, the client, and these TCs (including their valid acceptance) will be submitted exclusively to the court at CORELL’s head office.
- The website is operated by CORELL, ZA La Pièce 1, 1180 Rolle, Switzerland. If questions about the site and its content, the customer or user should contact our customer service in writing or by email (coordinates on the site).